Friday, July 16, 2010

Life Begins @ 20


I wanted to start my own blog to bookmark and share through technology a lot of wonderful things that transpired in my life since I became 20.

Secondly, I also want my mind pouring ideas into writing. After my studies, I do not have home works any more to push my mind to work or even create my own fiction. My lifestyle has changed now! It is either my body is working, working and working some more or it is completely shut down for hours and hours of sleep.

I say, "Life begins at 20." If you want to know why, continue reading...

Imagine that you have an attractive white, blank and super w
ide paper in front of you and a pen. What colors, drawings and writings will you fill it with? Or will you be afraid to lay your hands on it because you might put it to waste? Take a while. There is always time to think, compose and revise. Feel free. You can always act on impulse and put whatever markings you want. For sure, you will still see to it that the outcome is best and for your own satisfaction no matter how you started it.

Now, i have the same paper and pen. And, the supply is never ending. I have realized that this is the power and control I have over my life, but the supply depends on God.

At 20, I first took stage. October. I won a crown for myself, Miss Masskara 2007. The next month, November. I r
epresented my city on a regional pageant. I got my second crown, Miss Western Visayas Tourism 2007.

It was a
series of beautiful events and still unfolding every month and every year. I have a local TV commercial, modelings, photo shoots, and a little bit of everything for a girl like me could ever imagine. I owe so much gratitude to God, my family and friends.

Behind the scenes of my life, there are heroes and flowers. One by one i will unravel their stories to you.

I am a simple girl with big
dreams. Now, at 23, I work in an international airline company flying from one destination to another. It is my day off and i find pleasure in writing to you. I wish to share one by one my hopes, dreams, and aspirations; where i travel; what i do for fun; and, who am i.

I am using my paper supply from God as long as it lasts that is why i enjoy writing, painting, drawing, scribbling, and editing my life.



















No comments:

Post a Comment